Who We Are
A tech Corporation consists of two divisions, A tech Concepts, LLC, the consulting division and A tech Construction, Inc, the construction division. A tech started as a solar consulting firm backed with strong electrical engineering and design knowledge. A tech’s success in consulting fueled A tech Construction’s progression into solar installation and contracting.
A tech’s top management Team has:
- Over 50 years of accomplished experience in the solar photovoltaic industry
- A diverse portfolio of satisfied clients
- 40 megawatts of renewable energy projects across the South Western USA
- A team of skilled, energized and experienced professionals
- Offering each client a one-stop-shop for all their solar energy requirements
- Our time proven, transparent and open approach to project management guarantees each project is delivered on time, on budget and as promised
DAVE THOMPSON – President
Dave Thompson has worked in the commercial power distribution and construction market for more than ten years. He has developed over $200 million of PV projects over the last 3 years. With a Bachelors of Science in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute and an MBA, he has a technical background and financial expertise which provides him with a strong ability to understand and effectively communicate the details of solar design, construction, and financing. Mr. Thompson is an IEEE Member and is has been certified by the National Electrical Testing Association (NETA). Contact me to learn more.
TOM PHILP- Vice President, Sales
Tom Philp has worked in the solar industry for over 30 years. He has a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from UC Berkeley, and multiple finance courses providing a thorough understanding of project finance details. He started in manufacturing developing automated module manufacturing equipment and processes and moved on to marketing and sales. He has held sales positions for module manufacturers, BOS manufacturers, value added solar distribution companies and solar contractors. With extensive technical knowledge in the solar energy field and a broad sales experience, he brings a valuable project perspective to bear. Contact me to learn more.